Day 2 - You don't have to finish everything...but I do

This morning started with a weigh in showing that I have numerically moved from obese to overweight. That's a good thing and it made me happy.

Here is today's struggle: I exercised like I was supposed to, I worked in the woods, I was tired and sweaty and it felt good. However when lunch time came around I really wanted salt so I had a few tortilla chips. The bag was almost done, but really more than was right to eat at one time. I knew I should eat half and put it back, which I tried to do. However, it just seemed so delicious and I figured it wasn't that much... and yes, I talked myself into eating them all. I can't seem to eat some or part of something and then forget about it and save it for later or the next day. I would make me happy to have stopped and it would make me happy to be able to have it again the next day, but I still just keep eating.

Popular posts from this blog

Day 7 and struggling

Day 21 - it's working slowly

Day 4 - It's your choice