But I love eating!

I love food. I love wonderfully prepared high quality food, and I love crap. I love eating.
  • Eating is one of the few things that makes me understand mindfulness. When I’m eating I don’t feel like there is anything else I should be doing because this is it. This is the good stuff.
  • Eating is mine to choose. I don’t care what others say or think, it’s mine, and if you try to take it away I will show you just how independent I am by taking it all back and more.
  • Eating includes the joys of excess. That feeling that you are just going for it without trying to be reasonable or measured or proper. All those prim expectations thrown out the door feels like freedom.
  • Eating is celebration and reward. It’s earned, it’s deserved, it’s comforting.

Popular posts from this blog

Day 7 and struggling

Day 21 - it's working slowly

Day 4 - It's your choice