What else can I do?
Ok, so just like a puppy or a misbehaving child, the strategy is to divert attention to something more productive or at least less destructive. So here are things that I enjoy doing:
(I am afraid to write anything because I will be told to go do them instead of eating and I already don't want to).
And still she persisted in the list...(in no particular order)
I like reading, painting with loud music, walking or hiking, talking on the phone, organizing stuff, planting stuff, going places I've never been, writing sometimes, I love having my feet massaged.
I will keep editing this post as I think of things...
(I am afraid to write anything because I will be told to go do them instead of eating and I already don't want to).
And still she persisted in the list...(in no particular order)
I like reading, painting with loud music, walking or hiking, talking on the phone, organizing stuff, planting stuff, going places I've never been, writing sometimes, I love having my feet massaged.
I will keep editing this post as I think of things...