Day 14 - don't slow down

     Here is the typical pattern: great motivation for the first few days, then discouragement, then the results from the good days start to show up and I'm filled with optimism. However, here is where it goes wrong.... I get comfortable and have a piece of chocolate here, and some other snack there, and start the steady slope down to giving up.
     So now is when I have to stop it. I wear uncomfortable clothes as a constant reminder, but I'm focusing on food. The less I do, the more I think about food, and yet I don't really want to do anything. I will continue to track and continue to move.
    A quote I really like is "If you don't stop thinking about it, don't stop working towards it."

Popular posts from this blog

Day 7 and struggling

Day 21 - it's working slowly

Day 4 - It's your choice