Day 15 - those tough times

I got frustrated today (for no good reason) and as I was grocery store I started thinking of ways to reward myself with food. It could be just a bag of chips I thought, or just a little ice cream. I tried talking myself down, but I could not think of anything that would satisfy me. So I bought a really good ice cream. As I was driving home I started to think about how I would feel after, and thought that maybe just popcorn instead would be good. So I got home and put the icecream in the fridge and was going to make popcorn until I saw how many blueberries we had and started eating those. Then I boiled a couple of ears of corn and that was good too. Ok, I did have one oatmeal cookie too, but all in all that was not bad, right?

Well actually it was. That was a whole meal's worth of calories. Bummer.

Popular posts from this blog

Day 7 and struggling

Day 21 - it's working slowly

Day 4 - It's your choice